Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Aisara Graduation Ceremony 2019

Aisara will be Standard One next year 2020, so this year will be her last Dzuliman graduation ceremony. Her class perform an arabic dance with Nour El Chams as the background music. She told us that the song is her secret. It will only be revealed during the ceremony. She didn't know that she just spilled the beans. I did my part by reminding everyone NOT TO disclose Nour El Chams as the background music.

In preschool ceremony, I think all kids got something to bring back home. Aisara got Best Hafazan. She also got Special Khalifah. Kinda like the best student in school. That came as a surprise, particularly me. This is because she is always late to school. I am sure that if there is an award the highest number of coming late to school, Aisara could have won. Fortunately, there is no such award. Anyway, she was in front of the dance pack. The teachers wanted her to do the introduce the group and performance which I am quite proud to see.

You did good Aisara.We all love you Biskut.


No comments: