Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Despicable Me 2 Birthday Present

Aryana's birthday is tomorrow. She celebrated her birthday at Dzuliman today. Mama ordered a Despicable Me cake. Really cute.


What are you doing Adel?

Teka mana Aryana? 

Mama and I will be quite busy tomorrow preparing ourselves mentally for the arrival of our new Dania. If new Dania is born tomorrow, she will have the same birthday as Aryana which I think is pretty cool. So, because of our tight schedule tomorrow, cutting cake ceremony for Aryana has to be done today.

Mama bought her a Despicable Me toy. I don't know what to give. I was thinking about colour pencils, crayons or something like that. I am not sure what she likes at the moment. She has been reading a lot of books but we lots of books AND we have already have lots of toys. Colouring utensils seems nice.

Aryana opening her presents while her sister's watching



No comments: