Saturday, September 14, 2013

B/O Amilia left hospital on Friday

We left hospital on Friday 13/9/2013 at noon.

The baby which we called unofficially Aisara spent her first night in Tronoh. Let just say that it was a sleepless night for all of us. All of us took turn in singing lullabies.



But as a matter of fact, we are all SO HAPPY and EXCITED to have Aisara. Thank you Allah. We all just can't get our eyes off her. That is what I felt when I recited the Azan and Iqamah and the two surahs Al Qadr and Al Ikhlas with a final surah Al Insyirah on her forelock. I just can't my eyes off her. I wanted to stay longer and just stare at her. That is what I felt. Every children has its moment and it is mostly indescribable. You can say that you are happy and excited but the feeling is more than that. It is indescribable.



 

No comments: