Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Girl's Favorite Color.

Our topic in the car this morning was favorite colors. What are our favorite colors? Just to start the morning discussion, I told the girls that my favorite colors are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. All these colors have its own meaning but I wont discuss it in here. So, I asked the girls, in English (which I expect the answer to be in English too), what are their favorite colors. These are their responses.

Arissa:" I like PINK, LIGHT BLUE, YELLOW and RED"
Aryana:" I like PURPLE, GREEN and ORANGE"

Arissa keeps on forgetting when I asked again but Aryana was quite consistent. Asked her the second time, the same three colors she gave me. I am sure that we could find some articles out there about personality based on favorite colors. Need to find those articles. Just for the fun of it.

No comments: